The Tasmanian Tiger Trooper Pack is a large military style rucksack that is ideal for organizing large quantities of gear without compromising on size or comfort. Adapt quickly and easily to changes in load size with Tasmanian Tiger’s V2 Plus Carrying System that features a high contact point and two aluminum rods that guide the weight into a reinforced hip strap for optimum weight distribution. Carry gear in comfort with wide, padded shoulder straps and a padded rear panel as well as ergonomic lumbar support and hip pads. The V2 Plus features a detachable hip strap that can be used separately as a warrior belt. Organize your important items in the 3 generously proportioned front compartments. The 2 upper compartments each feature additional pouches inside to divide gear and zippered pockets on the exterior walls for safe storage. The lower compartment features a zippered pocket and incorporates wide elastic straps for efficient storage. Allocate plenty of room for bulky items in the spacious main chamber of the pack that includes a pocket for a large hydration pack or radio and 3 separate ports for a hose or antenna. A system of elastic straps on the back panel allows you to keep the pack’s contents from moving around and being damaged. Customize the exterior storage with the MOLLE system on the front and sides of the pack, as well as compression straps to hold gear and generous side pockets that can fit large water bottles. Quickly pull, carry, or drag the pack with any of the three conveniently located handles. Constructed from high quality, tear resistant, and water repellent 700D Cordura fabric to withstand significant abuse. The Tasmanian Tiger Trooper Pack is a sturdy pack built to organize and carry your gear through severe conditions.
- Attach gear pouches to the pack’s exterior with the MOLLE system; features large side pockets, D-rings, and compression straps to compact and balance contents
- Features the V2 Plus Carrying System with adjustable back length, removable load-distributing aluminum rods, concave ventilated back padding, and slip resistant hip strap
- Store bulky gear in the spacious main compartment, which features zippered pockets, elastic straps, and ports for a hydration hose or radio antennas
- Use the front 3 compartments to organize items; the lower 2 pockets feature pouches and zippered sections while the top pocket is equipped with elastic straps
- Generous 50 liter pack capacity with an integrated rain cover to protect backpack contents; constructed with tear resistant, water repellent 700D Cordura fabric
- Capacity: main backpack; 42L; all front pockets in total; 8L
- Three front pockets with organizer, mesh pocket, and rubber fastenings