The Tasmanian Tiger Modular Pack 30 is a short-range combat backpack designed to offer adaptive storage. This 30 liter backpack features laser cut MOLLE on the front and sides so you can add modular storage pouches. The backpack can be unzipped to reveal its contents completely to allow for quick access. To allow for additional customizable storage, a MOLLE hook-and-loop system is located within the main compartment. This backpack includes 3 accessory pouches and a weapon holster that you can attach to the internal MOLLE hook-and-loop system within the pack. The backpack also features antenna ports that lead into the main compartment and zigzag rubber lacing over the zippered lid pocket. You’ll be able to carry heavy loads in comfort with the padded back panel and contoured shoulder straps. The detachable hip fins are equipped with zippered pockets for easy accessibility while you’re wearing the backpack. The chest strap is height and width adjustable to offer optimum comfort conditions. With its water repellent 700D Cordura fabric and abrasion resistant YKK RC zippers, the Tasmanian Tiger Modular Pack 30 provides resilience in harsh environments and versatile storage.
- This combat backpack features a laser cut MOLLE system on the front and sides for optional attachment of external pouches for flexible storage
- Adapt the pack’s internal storage to your needs with the MOLLE hook-and-loop system in the main compartment; equipped with radio antenna ports
- Backpack includes 3 modular accessory pouches with zipper closures and a weapon holster with hook-and-loop backing for quick removal and organization
- Carry heavy gear in comfort with the padded back panel, contoured shoulder straps, removable hip fins, and height adjustable chest strap; 30 liter capacity
- Designed to withstand harsh environments and combat conditions with its durable water repellent 700D Cordura fabric and abrasion resistant YKK RC zippers
- Zigzag rubber lacing
- Antenna ports into the main compartment