Levenhuk Vegas 10×42 Binoculars, with their 10x magnification, are a perfect tool for hunting or field observations. The 10x magnification is the strongest magnification for handheld observations; therefore, you do not need to carry a tripod, yet you can still see everything in tiniest detail. You can use these binoculars for daytime observations only, since at dusk the views are not as sharp.
Thanks to the roof prism design in these binoculars, the model is compact, yet still boasts a range of capabilities comparable to field glasses. And with the fully multi-coated lenses made of BaK-4 glass, these binoculars are a perfect blend of practicality and high-quality, crisp views.
- The shell is filled with nitrogen (fogging resistance)
- Waterproof up to 1 meter (3.3 feet)
- Twist-up eyecups allow you to use them while wearing eyeglasses
- Adaptability to tripods, even those made for cameras
- Rubber armor protects the shell from mechanical damage
- Diopter adjustment ranges from -4 to 8 diopters
Optics of these binoculars are made of BaK-4 glass, which has a high refraction index. While keeping the model compact, this allows for faster lenses to be used without any quality loss in the views. Fully multi-coated optics in Levenhuk Vegas models provide proper color rendition and saturation of views.
The rubber-armored shell is made of shockproof plastic, which, on one hand, makes for a comfortable grip on the barrels and, on the other, protects the binoculars from mechanical damage, impacts, and shock. The ergonomic design lets you perform lengthy field observations with comfort.
The Levenhuk Vegas Binoculars are capable of everything you have come to expect from modern binoculars:
- Diopter adjustment ring on the right barrel lets you fine-tune the binoculars to your eyesight
- Central focusing is the easiest way to focus any binoculars
- Waterproof and fogproof, these binoculars may be used come rain or shine (Levenhuk Vegas models can withstand rain, sea water splashes and falling into snow without any consequences to their functionality)
- Adaptability to a tripod will come in handy when you know your observations will take a while or when you want to observe objects at the strongest magnification, as the tripod prevents movement and provides stability for your observations
- Twist-up eyecups let you use the binoculars for observations while wearing eyeglasses. The eyecups themselves are made of soft rubber, which makes them pleasant to the touch;
- Using eyepiece and objective lens caps in the kit is the best way to transport and store your binoculars, since the lenses will always be protected.
Note that Levenhuk Vegas 10×42 Binoculars may only be used for daytime observations.
The kit includes:
- Objective lens cap – 2 pieces
- Eyepiece cap
- Neck strap
- Cleaning wipe
- Nylon pouch
- User manual and lifetime warranty