Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 115S Telescope is a short-focus Newtonian reflector for exploring deep sky. Due to a large aperture, it gathers much light and allows for observing even dim stars. It is most effective for observing nebulae, galaxies, star clusters, and other objects located far beyond the limits of the solar system. You can also observe planets, but its main field of use is exploring outer space.
The kit includes two eyepieces; each of them provides low-power magnification, optimal for studying extended celestial objects. You can acquire additional short-focus eyepieces and increase magnification up to 228x if necessary. The telescope optics allow for conducting observations at high magnification.
The telescope tube is mounted on an equatorial mount that makes tracking astronomy objects easier. The telescope is simple to operate, motion of the optical tube is smooth and steady. The mount is attached to an aluminum tripod. It is equipped with an accessory tray; tripod legs feature adjustable height. The telescope stands stable and is easily adjusted to an observer’s height.
- Short-focus Newtonian reflector
- Glass optics with an anti-reflective coating
- The kit includes two eyepieces of various length
- Sturdy aluminum mount with an accessory tray
- An equatorial mount provides for ultimate convenient control
The kit includes:
- Telescope optical tube
- Equatorial mount
- Aluminum tripod with an accessory tray
- Red Dot finderscope
- 10mm eyepiece, 45x
- 20mm eyepiece, 22.5x
- Slow-motion control knobs
- User manual and lifetime warranty